Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 1: Friday February 11th, 2011

Dear Faith,
I am writing you this thank you note because it is about things you do not like to hear about.  You are a dear friend whom I love as a sister, you remind me that there are people in far worse situations than the ones going on within my head and body, and how I actually can do something to better my situations.
You don't sugar coat your response's nor do you worry that I am going to be angry with you, since you know you will have me laughing within a few short minutes.
I may not always want to admit when I am having a crazy moment or when I am selfishly being a 3 year old, but you call me on it every time and although I am sure there are times when you wonder what you ever did to end up with a friend like me, I hope the great times we have shared out weights those times.  I know for me, the times I have been most angry are the times you are talking to others about my issues, Jennie and Shannon excluded of course, however I have learned that Dee and Megs are amazing women who do understand what I live with daily and Drew well he is like a brother and I can deal with that.
To end this, I want to thank you for the love and the very special gift of friendship you have extended to me over the years.  You are a bright shining sparkling object in my life and I thank you!
SMeh I know would be your response to this, however
Thank you my loving friend for all you have done and continue to do with and for me!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment